I am a Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LMHC) in Washington state, License # LH60210343. I hold a Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling from Seattle University.
I provide therapeutic services for individuals, families and groups, in the areas of emotion regulation, depression, anxiety, grief/loss, trauma, relationships, communication, and parenting.
My therapeutic orientation is grounded in cognitive behavioral therapy and evidence based practices. I am an intensively trained Dialectical Behavioral (DBT) therapist: trained through Marsha Linehan, Behavioral Tech, Seattle, Washington. In addition to individual therapy, I consult and facilitate DBT skills training groups for Adults, Teens and Affected others. For more information on skills training, please see the Groups section of my website or visit DBT Eastside.
Specialized Training & Certifications
* Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): Behavioral Tech
* DBT Prolonged Exposure for PTSD, UW/BRTC
* DBT Certified Therapist, DBTNCAA
* Mastery of Anxiety and Panic for Adolescents (MAPS–A): B-Tech
* Trauma Focused-CBT: UW/Harborview